Forum of 2Seripagi in SMKBUD2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum of 2Seripagi in SMKBUD2

This forum is for us to discuss things in 2sp

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To all the member of this forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
haseo

haseo

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-25

To all the member of this forum Empty
PostSubject: To all the member of this forum   To all the member of this forum EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 4:43 pm

Guys, i make this forum is for you all to talk whatever you want but please dont over.(Something like bad thing about teacher) Besides that, please dont only write a few words on the topic only because you also can do that at msn or email. So please cooperate with me. If you all want to talk bad things about your friends i allow you to do that but not to over also. If you thing i am not a good admin you all can tell me and tell me also who you think suitable to become a admin.
Back to top Go down
https://2seripagi-kk.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: To all the member of this forum   To all the member of this forum EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 4:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Guys, i make this forum is for you all to talk whatever you want but please dont over.(Something like bad thing about teacher) Besides that, please dont only write a few words on the topic only because you also can do that at msn or email. So please cooperate with me. If you all want to talk bad things about your friends i allow you to do that but not to over also. If you thing i am not a good admin you all can tell me and tell me also who you think suitable to become a admin.

YEA!GG KAH WAI!!! =D:cheers:
Back to top Go down
LoRd 0f Ch@os!

LoRd 0f Ch@os!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: To all the member of this forum   To all the member of this forum EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 4:52 pm

yeah u go kah wai!!
Back to top Go down
verticalhorizon

verticalhorizon

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: To all the member of this forum   To all the member of this forum EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 5:03 pm

okay...agreed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Private Server-Creator

Private Server-Creator

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: To all the member of this forum   To all the member of this forum EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 5:05 pm

Kah Wai u go get em!
Back to top Go down
Shining Kuriboh

Shining Kuriboh

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: To all the member of this forum   To all the member of this forum EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 5:30 pm

get who?>.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/kevinlee93
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all the member of this forum   To all the member of this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

To all the member of this forum
Page 1 of 1